*** NOMINATION NO. 11 (out of 15) ***
*THE LIEBSTER AWARD*
FROM: Randomness Inked, who shares poems, writing challenges, thoughts and much more.
QUESTIONS FOR ME (and my answers):
- What is your first memory of writing?
My parents put a lot of pressure into my handwriting being neat. So I remember my parents sitting around me while I worked on it.
- Who/What inspired you to write? How?
I do not think anyone in particular did. My teachers were supportive of the stories I produced. The books I read were something I longed to achieve.
- Which is your favorite read? Why?
I do not have favorites. What I liked yesterday might not suit my mood today. There is a lot of great books!
- What is that one book you wish you had written?
I started a supernatural book before Harry Potter (and others that followed) was popular. I wish I wrote it and finished it and maybe I would be the J.K. Rowling…
- Describe yourself (a) in one word and (b) in one sentence.
(a)unpredictable; (b)I am a great friend and a terrible enemy.
- What is that one event in life that taught you the most?
Death. To treasure what you have and tell the people around you how much they are appreciated.
- What do you notice in a person when you meet them for the first time?
Handshake (if we shake hands). Otherwise, what they say/ how they act.
- What is the one thing that you love about yourself?
Being able to understand all signs of the coin. Being a fast learner. Being able to adapt to any situation. Well, I guess that is three things. Some might say I am narcissistic, but I disagree.
- According to you, what is life?
Call me when you figure that one out. It is a game of trials and errors.
- What is writing to you?
Writing to me is a great form of expression and a great tool to keep my brain working.
Because I know very little about you.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Can stereotypes be good?
- How old would you want to be when you die and why?
- What is your favorite way of working out/ staying active?
- What is one suggestion you would give to someone who wants to make more friends?
- Would you be able to live far from civilization and why?
- Do you believe honesty is the best policy and why?
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog.
- Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.