*** NOMINATION NO. 13 (out of 15) ***
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
FROM: TiaSpeaks. On that blog you can find thoughts of an introvert, accompanied with various prompt inspired poetry.
QUESTIONS FOR ME (and my answers):
- What inspires you to blog?
Anything has that ability. I just have to be open and willing.
- If you could buy anything right now, what would it be?
a couple of houses
- You meet a genie and are given 3 wishes. What would you wish for?
health for my loved ones, eradication of “the bad guys”, great career opportunities for those that want it
- What is your dream job? Pretend that money isn’t a factor.
I do not know… a writer, or a motivational speaker, industry/ public speaker coach
- What are you most afraid of?
making the wrong choices
- If you could change the world, what would you do?
get rid of a lot of people… I know it sounds cruel, but that is how I feel. It would solve a lot of problems.
- What is your favorite food? (Feel free to share a recipe.)
Deserts are fantastic. Ice cream. Cake. Apple pie.
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not blogging?
- Which book has been the most influential on you and why?
- What is one thing that makes you happy and brings sunshine into your life?
You are so “sunny” to me.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Would you rather move to a new city or town every year or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in and why?
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is not yours because of a mix up at the hospital, would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
- Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say?
- What is the best part of being a part of your family?
- Is there something you constantly lose?
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate other new blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.