*** NOMINATION NO. 15 (out of 15) ***
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
FROM: Sim – an African Queen, who blogs about her life and her various astute observations. Always with humor and sass.
QUESTIONS FOR ME (and my answers):
- What other bloggers inspire you?
a lot of them; see all these nominations in this post? That is just a sample.
- What made you want to start a blog?
My intro (pinned) post + About page explain it. And so does a “poem” on page 2 of this post. I also thought: “You considered this so many times. You tried it a couple of times. This time, let me try and stick to it!”. Who knows where this will lead me…
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
I liked the Smurfs.
- When you were a kid, what did you tell people when they asked you what you would be when you grew up?
Acting was my most prevalent “career” choice.
- What has been the most rewarding thing for you with blogging?
Reaching such a vast audience from various countries and creating a dialogue with them.
- What 2018 movie are you looking forward to seeing?
“The life of Floatinggold.” It has not been filmed yet. If you are good with a camera and know how to produce and get us into Hollywood, feel free to contact me.
- Would you rather read a books or see a movie?
Book. But there are times when I am ultra tired and so a movie is the laziest choice.
- How did you choose your blog niche?
… I have not. Because I think I have too many different things to say. It cannot be put in a single box. Also, because I believe everyone deserves to find my blog. Not just a selected niche.
- What’s the best gift you’ve gotten and from whom?
My Mom’s gifts were always spot on. But because I like gifts a lot, it is really easy to please me. I have not received puzzles in a while…
- How do you come up with blog posts and do you have a regular publishing schedule?
Ehmr, so you are the first one to find out that my 2018 plan is:
– News Related Opinion Pieces on Sundays (all times are MY times, so adjust for your time zone).
– CW pieces on Tuesdays.
– Hashtag Weeks – last week of the month.
– Award posts – last day of each month.
Some blogs just come and hit me on the head, but some I need to research.
- What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
I think I conveniently forget such moments. Maybe when I walked into the wrong bathroom by mistake when I was younger?
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Is what you are doing now your dream job? If so, what is it?
- Do you shy away from conflict and why?
- What 3 traits (character) do you most value in other people?
- What time is it now where you are?
- Do you have a favorite genre of music? If so, what is it?
- Walking or driving?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
It has been a long day…
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.