*** NOMINATION NO. 2 (out of 15) ***
*THE LIEBSTER AWARD*
FROM: The second award is from Saranya. She has some great poetry on her site.
QUESTIONS FOR ME (and my answers):
1. Where do you see yourself 30 years from now?
I do not know where I see myself next year, let alone 30.
2. What is your biggest Challenge in life?
It is a curse of opposites.
3. What kind of writer are you?
My snappy brain wants to say “good”, but I know better, so I’ll say – ever-learning.
4. What is your biggest dream ? How far are you from it?
My biggest dream was to own a house in a faraway land. Over the years, this has changed a bit, and all I wanted was to visit that faraway land. I am finally doing so in the next month or two.
5. What is your firm belief?
I have firm believes on many topics. Just take a look at my blog.
When I first started blogging, I heard that the Liebster was mostly for new bloggers/ bloggers with a small following, so my nomination is an encouragement for those.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What would you like me to know about you?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What have you learned today?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging so far?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- What are you really good at?
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of questions for your nominees to answer.