*** NOMINATION NO. 3 (out of 15) ***
*THE LIEBSTER AWARD*
FROM: Patrick Real Stories – a blog full of personal views on every day topics.
QUESTIONS FOR ME (and my answers):
- What is your earliest childhood memory you can think of?
Probably me running away from home.
- What is your favorite social media site?
I have a love-hate relationship with those. Does WordPress count? I like it because I am not limited in the amount of words I write, and the interactions with other bloggers are often more meaningful than on other sites.
- Where would you spend your Christmas if you have a million dollar offer from BILL GATE go?
It would be fun to spend Christmas in Finland, near the North Pole. Of course, I would require a lot of hot beverages, a fireplace and a warm house. Preferably with a hot tub.
- What is your best musical instrument?
Kind of simple and cliche, but – a guitar.
- What is your favorite cartoon?
Plenty of the old school ones. The Moomins, Gummi Bears, the Smurfs, etc.
- Do you have a celebrity crush? Tell us his/her?
No, I do not.
- What are the favorite foods you like?
I enjoy Mexican food a lot. Fajitas, tacos, etc.
- Do you wake up early or like to sleep late?
I like to sleep in late.
- Do you drink and get drunk?
Those days are past me.
- What kind of red wine do you like?
Made by my family.
- What do you like to do in the evening after work hours?
For the past couple of months blogging has become that. Working out in the evening is also something I enjoy.
I hope you guys enjoy your blogging journey and stick with it. I sure look forward to your posts.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Tell me about a time when you did something wrong/ made a mistake, but no one noticed. (I am aware this is not a question…)
- Which superhero would you like to interview and why?
- What mundane thing is “magical” to you and why?
- Would you like to read minds and why?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- What makes you feel powerful?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other blogs.
- Give them some questions to answer.