*NOMINATION NO. 20*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Anisha, who writes short stories, poems and arguments with her brain. If you need some creativity, or a good laugh, head over to that blog. Tell her I sent you.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
- Why is your blog named what it is named? “One day at a time… /// To stop a whirlwind” In other words – take a deep breath and focus on today. Take life one step at a time.
- What’d your blog be named if it wasn’t named what it is named right now? No idea. This one took me a while to figure out. Maybe “A little bit of everything”?
- Rank the following in order of your preference- books, tv shows, movies. Just how you wrote it. Books first, movies last.
- Name something that you’re interested in but other people find you being interested in it weird. No clue. You would have to ask them. Maybe I am not as weird as I thought I was, after all…
- Which language do you think/talk to yourself in? English
- What would you do if you found out that all the fictional universes you’re a fan of are real but you’re just a normal human being? Since nothing would change for me, I would be upset for being so useless and boring for a brief second, and then resume my regular life. I might be on the lookout for some unusual people I could befriend to catch a glimpse of those universes.
- Rank the following in order of your preference- Invisibility cloak, Elder wand, Resurrection stone. (And don’t you tell me you don’t know what they are). 1. The cloak, 2. The stone, 3. The wand.
- Name one thing and one person you’d take along with you if you were trapped on a deserted island. My partner.
- If you could choose what you studied in school/college, what subjects would you choose? (They can be anything. Get creative- you don’t have to stick to the conventional subjects that are usually taught. Not unless you want to.) I would like to learn how to fly.
- Name 5 things on social media that make you cringe. Selfies. Political debates. Chains (ex.: If you care about this, re-post. Otherwise, I will know you suck.) Better question: What DOESN’T make me cringe?
- If you were kidnapped by the ISIS, and you could choose who rescued you, who would it be and why? (The person can be real or fictional. They don’t even have to be a person. Name anyone you want to.) I do not care who rescues me, as long as they do.
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
Please answer the above questions no. 3, 4.