*NOMINATION NO. 22*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Komal, who blogs about current social issues and travelling. She tries to uplift people by sharing her dreams. If that sounds interesting to you, take a moment to browse her blog and do not forget to tell her I sent you.
- Nominate new bloggers and ask them new questions.
- Notify them about the same by comments on their blog.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or in your post.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
- How did you get into blogging?
One day I just decided to just do it.
- If you got the opportunity to be teleported to any random place now, where would it be?
- What was the most exciting thing which happened to you when you were traveling?
Traveling is exciting on its own. So the answer is: “All of it”.
- Name 5 blogs which you love reading.
I do not play favorites. Look at any of my posts and the comment section. Most of them can be found there.
- How regularly do you share a blog?
Normally, twice a week. Sometimes I do a bonus with some random tips. Once a month the award post, and once a month I post daily for the Hashtag Week event.
- Are you a believer or a dreamer or both?
- If traveling was free, where would you go first?
- Coffee or tea?
- Do you honestly read the posts you like?
A. VERY. STRONG. YES.
- How do you think you can improve yourself?
By being critical and objective and working on my shortcomings.
- If you could change the world, what would you do?
Please answer the same questions as I did above.