*NOMINATION NO. 26*
*VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Phillis, who writes about “country living, faith, and patriotism”, but also so much more. There are cooking recipes and poetry on her blog, too. Give her site a check and let her know I sent you.
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate amazing bloggers for the award.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I believe dedication is a great step towards success. I had a blog or two in the past. I wanted to write, but ended up leaving them before they went anywhere. This time around I knew it was different. So happy I persevered.
- I am a very confident person. Proud of myself. But I have been told before that I am too humble for my own good. That is why I believe in getting to know people better. You never know what gem they are hiding.
- I always preferred black ink to blue ink. I regarded it as more professional. I got into trouble with my teachers because of it. They insisted I use blue. I’m still not clear on the reason. But I absolutely LOVED when my parents got me vials of actual ink and a fountain pen. I had so much fun with it. No matter what color. I had blue, black and amber. It made a huge mess, though.
- I am a big fan of citrus fruit.
- “Game night” is on top of my “to watch” list.
- I have become a pro at packing. I only take the necessities.
- I have a weird sense of humor.