*NOMINATION NO. 7*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: RANTS AND REVIEWS, who writes great book reviews, as well as rants. The posts on this blog are always full of appropriate comedic relief in the form of pictures and/ or gifs. If you are looking for ideas on which book to read next, or just to laugh a bit, check it out and be sure to say I sent you.
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you for the award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Post your own set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate other users for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS: (thank you RaR for forming just 3!)
- Where do you get your inspiration from while writing a blog post?
Simple answer – anywhere and everywhere. From human behavior, from the news, from various prompts I read, from books, from movies, from nature… The list goes on.
- What is the most amazing book you have read that changed your perspective about various things and what do you want to say about it to others?
That is a great question, but I am not sure. They all make some sort of impact on me. Maybe “Secret Garden”? When I was younger. It taught me the power of friendship, how to treat others and filled me with hope of one day having my own secret garden to run away to.
- Name a few places you would like to go to at least once in your lifetime.
Australia, China (or Japan), Belize, Peru, Chile… I would like to see it all.
MY QUESTION TO YOU:
Do you allow your kid(s) in the kitchen and why?