*NOMINATION NO. 1*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Meher, whom I collaborated with a few months ago on a couple of poems. (You can read our joint effort here.) She mostly deal in poems, so be sure to check her blog out if you like reading poetry, or just want to be inspired. Meher recently hit 800 followers, so she must be doing something right.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
1. Does your blog specifically aim at something? If yes then, what does your blog aim at? Not specifically, no. It was started for me. To get me to start writing again. It turned to be so much more. It serves as a platform for exchanging ideas. For discussion.
2. If you could do one great thing for the world, what would you do? I feel like the “world peace” answer is a bit overused, so I would say: “Give everyone the tools they need to become what they want to be, while being productive members of society.
3. If you could live as any fictional character for one day, which character would you be? It would be nice to have some magic/ super powers for a bit. Because I just read a blog post about Harry Potter, I will settle on one of the adult magicians (more experienced than Harry), who could basically do anything. Like Dumbledore, or Sirius Black.
4. Hot chocolate or cold coffee? You made it difficult. Hot chocolate and coffee (warm) would be an easy pairing. This however is a bit tougher. I still have to go with hot chocolate, though.
5. What power would you choose: transformation, invisibility or mind–reading? That’s where “Be careful what you wish for” comes into play. Often times I wonder what others are thinking, but then again, I know there are downsides to that. Transformation? Into what? It does not really intrigue me. Invisibility? YES PLEASE.
6. If you could transform into any animal, which one would it be and why? A Sumatran tiger. Because they are majestic and fascinating. Or a sloth, because I could just be lazy all day. Or a grizzly bear so that I could legit hibernate all winter.
7. Are you more of a turning-physical-pages-of-a-book reader or an e-book reader? Physical book hands down.
8. If you could remodel time, where would you travel to – the past or the future? Aside from chatting with the people who are no longer alive, there is not much to do in the past. (Unless you mean to any point in time, before we were born, even. Then I might reconsider in hopes that I would be a genius with my current knowledge and would become the richest person in the world, and/ or rule it.) Otherwise, the future is where it is at.
9. Look around the place you’re at while answering this question. What’s your favorite thing from in here? My bed.
10. What is your favorite junk meal? I like pizza.
11. What’s the one thing that encourages you to keep writing? I am pretty good at motivating myself, so in part I encourage myself to write. BUT, there is also that great blogging community that I consider myself a part of.
MY QUESTION TO YOU:
Are you an artsy person? Can you paint, draw, sculpt? Do you enjoy viewing art? Why? Why not? And what is your favorite medium if so.