*NOMINATION NO. 3*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Elena, who writes fictional stories based on characters from various ancient mythologies. If you want to read something different, something that will you take out of this world to a whole new one, give her blog a look over.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
- What thing/things keeps you going even when the blog’s not doing as well as you’d like? Me. I want to write. For myself most of all. To share my thoughts. To develop my creative writing.
- What other hobbies/talents do you engage in when not writing? I do not know about the talents, but I do like reading. And sports. And travelling. Does that count?
- Which fictional land/island would you want to visit and why? The Neverland.
- What is your favorite genre of stories? Adventures, mystery, thrillers, psychological, true stories… All of them!
- If you could pick being any type of fictional character and remain as that character for the rest of eternity, who’d you pick and why? I choose to re-use the answer to a similar question from page 2 of this post. “I will settle on one of the adult magicians (more experienced than Harry), who could basically do anything. Like Dumbledore, or Sirius Black.”
- What is your favorite book of all time? Answer from the previous page: “I do not have a favorite book.”
- Which celebrity/role model would you want to discover your blog? That is an intriguing question. Someone famous and powerful. Someone who could make a difference for me and my life. If you know anyone like that, feel free to message me.
- Would you ever sign a deal with a production company to produce any of your published posts into a movie? If yes, who would you want to star in the movie? So far, my posts are too short (and the wrong genre) to be turned into a movie. BUT, I would definitely consider that opportunity. It would be a phenomenal chance. Since I do not have a favorite actor/ actress, I would trust the casting director. Of course, I would be present during those and would have the final say.
- Would you ever consider blogging as a full-time career (if it isn’t already)? If not, what would it take for you to consider taking it up full time? For sure. It would give me flexibility (I could sleep in and write whenever I wanted to), and make me the boss of myself.
- What was your writing Eureka moment when you knew it was what you really wanted to do? I have been writing for years now. In various notebooks. During class. At night. Whenever. There was never a “Eureka” moment. I just wrote and never doubted myself.
- How has your writing journey been so far? I never went far with any of my books, so that is a bit disappointing. I wish I put in more effort into it before becoming and adult and having to handle life. There is not much free time in my schedule. And of course, I am still waiting for my big break. But otherwise, it has been an amazing experience.
MY QUESTION TO YOU:
Could you see yourself living in a big city tomorrow and why?