*NOMINATION NO. 9*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Eminel, who has some great workout tips, healthy recipes on their blog, and more. If you care about fitness, be sure to check the blog out.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
- What is the most valuable life lesson you have learned this far ? I space out on such questions. There is so much wisdom, but all of a sudden, there is nothing extraordinary that comes to mind. Maybe “life is not just sunshine and rainbows”, because I feel like the youngest generations are being brought up as if it was.
- Where is your favorite place to write a blog ? At my desk.
- Where is the last place you vacationed to and enjoyed ? Australia
- What inspired you to start your magnificent blog ? Magnificent? Thank you for the complement, but I am not sure it is anywhere near that. I wanted to start writing consistently, so that I would not lock my creativity up, so I created the blog.
- What is your special skill or talent ? Sadly, I do not think I have one. However, I do think it is quite rare that I easily understand where people are coming from when we talk.
- If you could be President for one day ,what would you change ? Real change takes time. It is something that requires a lot of tweaks. I might call for “bosses, be your own employees for a week” kind of thing.
- If you had only one chance to spend your entire day with someone, who would that be? Maybe my grandfather that I never got to meet. Or someone influential.
- What is your message to the world ? Care about yourself, because who else will?
- When was the last time you took a risk or a chance on something you had no clue about ? Soon.
- What is your favorite meal to eat ? I do not have one.
- What is/are the the thing(s) you need to make your life complete ? Basic necessities (food, shelter, money), and the freedom to do whatever.
MY QUESTION TO YOU:
What would be your ideal way to earn money for yourself?
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.