*NOMINATION NO. 3*
*LIEBSTER BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Nash again! He blogs about various topics and looks at them from all angles. His posts always contain personalized messages to his readers. Recently, he also started posting songs as an ice breaker to the actual post. It’s a great way to discover new songs, or appreciate the ones you already know.
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link to their blog.
- Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate others and share your post with them so they see it.
MY QUESTIONS: (I will re-use throughout this month’s post.)
- What would you use pickle juice for? Feel free to give more than one answer.
- What’s the time of day you enjoy blogging the most?
- How do you promote your blog?
- Do you think being an only child is a good, or bad thing? Why?
- What’s your ideal weather?