*NOMINATION NO. 5*
*PEACE-LOVE WRITER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Patrick, who blogs about life, love and friendship. All his posts are crafted with care for love and peace, which you can feel by reading his writing.
“Please if the link get to you just try and do something good and spread it.” – Patrick (creator of the Peace-Love Writer Award)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Nominate others for such award.
- List the criteria for the award.
- Ask your nominees some questions.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Those nominated are requested to present this link in their blogs (or any link to a post by the award’s creator) so that the award creator gets a pingback or else the nomination won’t be counted.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
- What is your earliest childhood memory you can think of?
Me playing with my friends.
- What is your favorite social media site?
WordPress. Hands down.
- Where would you spend your Christmas if you have a million dollar offer from BILL GATES to go?(funny)
I always wanted to spend Christmas in the tropics somewhere (you know, the opposite what Christmas is supposed to be like, i.e. white and cold), but if Bill is paying for it, I’d try to get a trip around the world from him.
- What is your favorite musical instrument?
A guitar is so cliche, but that’s probably it.
- What is your favorite cartoon?(weird)
I used to really like Smurfs.
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I was exhausted yesterday.
- I chose to recharge my batteries today.
- I will be working hard tomorrow.
MY QUESTIONS: (I will re-use throughout this month’s post.)
- What would you use pickle juice for? Feel free to give more than one answer.
- What’s the time of day you enjoy blogging the most?
- How do you promote your blog?
- Do you think being an only child is a good, or bad thing? Why?
- What’s your ideal weather?