*NOMINATION NO. 6, 7 and 8*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Parth, who puts his emotions into words. He shares his anime sketches, poetry and various life experiences (like job interviews).
FROM: Cynthia, who documents her journey through faith with the help of her Pastor. She shares scriptures and her own take on them.
FROM: Erica, who blogs about parenting, food and widely understood “life”. Her posts are often accompanied with apropos gifs and a healthy dose of sass.
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate other blogs to receive the award and compose new questions for them.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
QUESTIONS (from Parth) and ANSWERS:
ANY PET STORY OF YOURS?
I remember driving out with my father to get a new dog. It was the cutest puppy I have ever laid eyes on. And then he puked in the car. Still the cutest.
- YOUR DEEPEST DESIRE?
Now, why would I tell you this? (Do you watch “Lucifer”?)
But in all seriousness, it’s happiness. To be able to be content with the live I’ve lived once I close my eyes for good.
- HOW MANY PROPOSALS HAVE YOU RECEIVED TILL NOW?
A couple. But which proposals are we talking about?
- YOUR COMFY FOOD?
- YOUR DREAM DESTINATION?
South America. Maybe Chile. Or Peru. Or Belize.
- YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?
I was never a person to have “crushes”. No celebrity crushes for many years now.
- ANY 3:00 A.M. FRIEND?
Good question. Depends for what. In case of emergencies – Yes. Otherwise, my friends are like me – better not bug us while we sleep.
- MOST HUMOROUS INCIDENT?
No clue. I tend to laugh at the most ridiculous things.
- ONE ATTIRE YOU CAN WEAR FOREVER?
A trench coat?
- THINGS YOU CAN’T GO OUT WITHOUT?
I can only survive without food, air and water for so long. In terms of earthly possessions – my laptop is hard to part with.
ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBES YOU BEST?
QUESTIONS (from Cynthia) and ANSWERS:
What is your fav tv show?
I do not do well with “fav” questions. So hard to pick. But since I mentioned “The Leftovers” earlier in this post, I will go with that in case someone wanted to check it out. It has 3 seasons. It aired its final episode last year.
- Favorite candy?
Again, no idea. Does it count that I like Reese’s?
- If you had to choose just one thing to have with you on an island what would it be?
Solar powered MP3 player.
Is there a song that comes on the radio that you consider your jam? If so what’s the song?
For this, I will redirect you to a post I recently wrote, which is filled with my “jams”.
- Where are you? State? Country?
The US. Here and there.
- Do you have pets? If so what kind.
Not at the moment.
- Mountains or Ocean?
- Been to movies lately? What did u watch?
“Game night” I enjoyed it.
- Favorite wild animal!
- Favorite Book?
- Favorite Scripture?
QUESTIONS (from Erica) and ANSWERS:
Is a hot dog considered a sandwich?
Are you crazy? Of course not!
- What is your favorite book of all time?
Don’t have one.
- Worst advice you were ever given?
“Don’t do it.”
- Who do you think Hollywood would cast to play you, in a movie about your life? Not who you want cast as you.
No clue. Knowing my luck, it would be the most annoying person ever.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I am reliable.
- If you could live in any decade, which would you choose?
Past or future? Assuming you meant the past, I would have to go with the XVI century. Any decade.
- Favorite season?
Spring, I guess?
- What is your least favorite food?
I’m sure there’s plenty. First thing that comes to mind – celery.
- Does pineapple belong on pizza?
Again with the crazy. HELL NO!
- Favorite genre to read?
Mystery, psychological thriller, adventure.
If you had to move to another country permanently, which would you choose?
Australia. Hands down.
MY QUESTIONS: (I will re-use throughout this month’s post.)
- What would you use pickle juice for? Feel free to give more than one answer.
- What’s the time of day you enjoy blogging the most?
- How do you promote your blog?
- Do you think being an only child is a good, or bad thing? Why?
- What’s your ideal weather?
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.