*NOMINATION NO. 1*
*REAL NEAT BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: TMoSW. (Somehow, after reading the acronym of your blog’s name, I came up with “Thomas” as the name for you. I know it is not so, but I cannot seem to remember which initial you use for yourself.) So, “Thomas” blogs about his life and about his walks in the woods. Not only are his stories interesting, but his pictures catch my eye on a regular basis, too. Go check it out, people!
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Ask them some questions.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
Why do birds suddenly appear? As opposed to what? Waiting for an invitation and then texting you they are on their way?
- Is music important to you? I find it very important to me. It fuels my day. It accompanies my every mood. It relaxes me. It energizes me. It sparks my creativity.
Favorite type of sorbet? Sorbets are not really my thing. Not that I do not like them, but I just never seek them out. The last one I had was strawberry. And I did enjoy it. It was on a plane, so it was quite an unexpected treat.
Do you use a thesaurus? Yes.
Why do you do this? Now, how did you know I was going to say “Yes”? What if I said “no”? Would you have felt foolish for asking a question I would never get to answer? I do like searching for synonyms every now and then.
Where is your favorite holiday destination. Depends which Holiday we are talking about. If we are talking about vacation, then I do not have a favorite. I would like to go where I have not been yet.
Hat or no hat? Which hat? Winter? Or a cap? Overall, hat. But not for 24/7.
- Sweet or salty?Explain.
- Coughing or sneezing? Explain.
- PC or laptop. Explain.
- Sitting or standing. Explain.
- How do you feel when people ask you to explain your thought process?