*NOMINATION NO. 2*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: TMoSW, who blogs about himself, his family and the neighboring folks. Always something interesting happening in his neck of the woods and the pictures he takes are unique. Check his page out.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
- Dream job.
Getting paid to sleep.
- My dog’s got no nose….
Did you get him the handicap placard?
- Cat or Dog?
- Krautrock or not?
I had to Google it. I had no idea. Some pieces sound good.
- Fantasy dinner party guests (4 people)?
My Grandfather whom I never met (died before I was born). Jesus. President Trump. Albert Einstein.
- I could not do without….
I like to think that I CAN do without so many things, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, I would hate to have to do without a comfy bed (Do you see a pattern here?) and my computer.
- Mountains or Coast?
All my life it has been “coast”, but I do appreciate the mountains. And probably even more as I get older.
- Does age matter?
Of course! But it does not mean that I am going to start caring about how old I am.
- What possible reason could there be for closing down our libraries?
Money. Or the lack of. Anything that does not bring profit seems to be useless to the governing people. Silly reason, but true.
- Blogging matters because…
Were you having your blogging crisis when you wrote that? It matters on various levels. There are people out there who are having various deep, existential problems, and there are people who HAD them in the past and wrote about them. Somehow, that can turn the reader’s world around.
When it comes to my own selfish reasoning, I like to think that blogging matters because it can make the reader pause and think. It might help them with their own situation, it might help steer them in the right direction, it can spark a conversation. It can lead to a great exchange of ideas, which I think is something we do not see all that often in the real world.
- Why is G&T so lush despite both constituent parts being disgusting separately?
Well, no, you see, tonic is not so bad on its own.
- Which sport would like to watch with the players under the influence of alcohol and why?
- What is your favorite type of cheese?
- If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?
- Do you like peanut butter? If so, what do you normally eat it with?
- If you were to lead a cult/ church, what would your sect be about?