*NOMINATION NO. 4 and 5*
*MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Princess Charming, who recounts her love story, the French life, and much more. There is always some humor and a great lesson behind the story, so I recommend you go have a look and see for yourself.
FROM: WtG, who blogs “about mindfulness and personal exploration, incorporating spiritual ideas along with Shakespeare’s view that “all the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players.”” I could not have said it any better. I like how you put it, so I decided to use it.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate other people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
The Mystery Blogger Award is “an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- When given a choice, I pick a black ink pen over a blue one.
- I like to use a pencil to jot down my thoughts sometimes (in place of a pen).
- Currently (like periodically), I am struggling with picking which notebook to stick to (I have started more than one and now I need to consolidate if I do not want to carry all of them with me everywhere.
QUESTIONS (from PC) and ANSWERS:
- You are going on a retreat for a month and you can only bring one item with you (food, bedding, necessities are provided), what would you bring and why?
My laptop, because that way I can watch stuff, read stuff and listen to stuff. Plenty of things to entertain me. I would love to take a book, but it does not play music (at least the ones I came upon).
- You must choose to live in another city from where you live now. Where would you choose to live?
- You see your best friend’s significant other in a bar with someone else (just with them – no defining actions) do you go say hi? Mention it to your best friend? Stay out of it completely?
I go to say hi. That way I get to feel out the situation. Then, I can mention it to my friend, but it will not be gossipy. It will just be a mention. People can be at bars for totally platonic reasons.
- Did you have a nickname growing up that you hated? Did you try to create one that you liked better? Did it stick?
- [The funny/weird question] What is the most bizarre “home remedy” you’ve ever tried and did it work? example – As in the movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” windex for a zit.
I once spilled boiling water over myself, and I had just watched a video on strange Chinese customs/ home tricks. Supposedly they grow up putting soy sauce on burns. So that was what I did. I poured soy sauce over myself and voila, it lulled the pain. Probably placebo, but it worked there and then.
QUESTIONS (from WtG) and ANSWERS:
- If you were told you were going to lose the ability to see one color and you could choose which one, what color would you choose to give up and why?
Interesting question. Maybe yellow? Because it is my least favorite color, and maybe that would prevent the sun from blinding me?
- If someone gave you a chance to swim in a pool of chocolate, would you do it?
I would do it for the heck of it, but it is not something that I would long for. Swimming in chocolate would be really hard to do because of the consistency and the density.
- If yes, what do you think it would feel like? If not, why wouldn’t you?
It looks like I went and answered that already. Oops. See answer to question number 2.
- What’s your favorite book written about the craft of writing?
Sorry, I am of no help here. Actually, I am not sure if I ever read such a book. I write from the heart. From my soul.
- What’s something you’ve done that you’re proud of?
I am proud of myself in general. But if you want to be specific, I am proud of being able to take care of myself (be an independent adult); I am proud of finishing my education; I am proud of my traveling; I am proud of the way I handled some difficult situations in my life, etc.
- What is the future of dating?
- What do you reminisce most about?
- The old way, or the new way? Why?
- What is your “go to” meal when you need to cook something quickly? (Or for those who are too young to cook, replace it with “eat”.)
- What part of your body would you replace with an improved mechanical version?
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.