*NOMINATION NO. 3*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Andrea, who must be my sister from another mother/ father. Her posts are personal, honest, funny and thought provoking. She has these Emoji Doodles that she came up with, and they make every post so much better.
RULES: Yet again, I am left to do all the dirty work – creating the rules. (Will you vote for me if I run for office?)
- Create a new post.
- Mention that you got nominated by me (ideally, include a pingback link to this post).
- Post the rules.
- Provide 10 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions.
- Ask your own questions.
- Nominate other people to answer your questions.
- Notify the nominees. You can do that by creating a pingback to one of their posts, or leaving them a comment on their blog, or contacting them via their preferred method.
- My hair is not black.
- My eyes are not blue.
- My vision is not perfect.
- I like listening to the actual radio (not Pandora, or a playlist), because that way, you never know what comes on next. You can discover new songs and remind yourself of the old classics.
- I find talking about myself outside of a context rather uncomfortable.
- As I pre-write this section of this post, I hear there is a dead body outside the office.
- The weather is gorgeous today.
- I am a very much “do it myself” kind of person.
- I like watches.
- Yellow is not my favorite color.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
- Why did you start blogging?
See page 2.
- Are you happy with your life at the moment, or would you like to change something?
There is always room for improvement, and it is human nature to want more, but I am pretty happy right now.
- Do you remember the first blog you followed? Who was it?
I did not, but I went to check whom I follow, and the first one is -> this one. The “Crossroads” post was one that I really liked. However, the blogger has not been active for almost a year. I miss some of those early connections I made.
- Do you believe in “Always be yourself”, or do you sometimes take an opportunity to play another role for just a short amount of time?
I believe I was born to be on stage, so every now and then, I do like pretending to be someone else. However, wearing a mask, because you “have to” is exhausting, so I do recommend to mostly be “yourself”.
- Do you think there are more men or women on WordPress? What about your followers?
A very interesting question. My apologies, but I will not go over my followers and count each of the genders. My estimate says that I encounter more girls overall. But there are plenty of guys, too.
- As what animal would you like to come back after death?
- What are some of your best traits?
- What are some of the worst traits?
- Are you OK with your flaws, or do you actively try and improve them?
- Name 3 traits your friend absolutely needs to have (and why?).
- Is there anything your current best friend could do to make you stop being friends with them? What would it be?
- What is the most important thing about blogging (to you)?
- Do you enjoy a firework show?
- What are some donts of blogging (in your view)(i.e. What would turn you off of a blogger whom you were following?).
- What do you like most about my blog? (So I can make sure to keep doing it. Not to stroke my ego.)
- What do you like least about my blog? (It will not hurt my feelings.)