*NOMINATION NO. 5*
*MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Andrea, who must be my sister from another mother/ father. Her posts are personal, honest, funny and thought provoking. She has these Emoji Doodles that she came up with, and they make every post so much better. (Thank you for being the biggest sponsor of this month’s awards of mine!)
- Create a new post.
- Mention that you got nominated by me (ideally, include a pingback link to this post).
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions.
- Ask your own questions.
- Nominate other people to answer your questions.
- Notify the nominees. You can do that by creating a pingback to one of their posts, or leaving them a comment on their blog, or contacting them via their preferred method.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
- Can you post a picture of your coffee / tea cup?
It required a lot of work, but I got it done. Just for you, Andrea.
- Do you switch into comfy clothes at home or do you keep your regular clothes until you go to sleep?
It depends. My parents always taught me to change my clothes when I get back, but I find it tedious. Dress in the morning, come home from work, put on new clothes, and then change for bed again? Sometimes that is too much work, so I stay in work clothes until bed. Or sometimes I change into PJs right when I get home from work. It depends.
- What animal would you like to live as for one day?
A tiger, or a fly (to hear/ so what other people say/ do)
- What’s the last thing you have purchased (except for groceries)?
Except for groceries? I have no idea. I tried to keep my spending at a minimum, since I incurred larger costs in the past few months.
- When you leave the door, do you like to keep your stuff (wallet, phone) in a bag or in your pocket?
Pockets are so much more convenient.
- Favorite ice cream?
I do not like fruit flavored ice creams.
- What are some of your best traits?
- What are some of the worst traits?
- Are you OK with your flaws, or do you actively try and improve them?
- Name 3 traits your friend absolutely needs to have (and why?).
- Is there anything your current best friend could do to make you stop being friends with them? What would it be?
- What is the most important thing about blogging (to you)?
- Do you enjoy a firework show?
- What are some donts of blogging (in your view)(i.e. What would turn you off of a blogger whom you were following?).
- What do you like most about my blog? (So I can make sure to keep doing it. Not to stroke my ego.)
- What do you like least about my blog? (It will not hurt my feelings.)