*NOMINATION NO. 6*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Novus, who is always on the lookout to do something new. Writing, and sketching, and singing and dancing is what she likes to do. We owe her the new Community Pool. Novus – a community nurturer.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
QUESTIONS and ANSWERS:
What has been your funniest/worst travel experience? I do not remember any bad ones per se. Having to stay at a layover city for the night was not ideal, but it was not that bad.
What trait would you like to add to/eliminate from your current personality? Why? Needing to prove that I am right. Because even though I am right, not everyone likes that fact.
What is your go-to, signature dish when you want to impress whomever you are cooking for? No signature dishes here. Depending on my mood. Plus, I have them impress me with their cookings.
When you doodle (for ex. when you talk on the phone) do you doodle geometric designs (squares, diamonds, rectangles, etc.) or objects (people, flowers, etc.)? My doodling is almost nonexistent. I used to do 3D boxes. Now it is just ink on paper. Lines. Or circles. Or spirals.
You have a favorite movie, the one you could watch a million times. How do you convince someone you care deeply for to watch AND like the movie? Would your feelings change for that person if they didn’t share your appreciation? First of all, I was never the type of person to read the same book/ watch the same movie a million times. I do not have such strong feelings to any art piece, so I do not care THAT much about someone else liking it. So no, my feelings would not change.
How often do you go to the library? Never anymore 😦
Do you download movies illegally ? No.
In case something bad happens to the earth, (super volcano, earthquakes …. ) do you have a last minute plan? I am good under pressure, so I think I would be able to do this, or that. However, I do not have a special bunker/ panic room… yet…
What do you have for breakfast ? Depends. I might go for pancakes tomorrow, but today I had scrambled eggs and toast.
Spicy or without salt? Spicy.
You haven’t eaten anything for 2 days, what do you want now? FOOD!
- What are some of your best traits?
- What are some of the worst traits?
- Are you OK with your flaws, or do you actively try and improve them?
- Name 3 traits your friend absolutely needs to have (and why?).
- Is there anything your current best friend could do to make you stop being friends with them? What would it be?
- What is the most important thing about blogging (to you)?
- Do you enjoy a firework show?
- What are some donts of blogging (in your view)(i.e. What would turn you off of a blogger whom you were following?).
- What do you like most about my blog? (So I can make sure to keep doing it. Not to stroke my ego.)
- What do you like least about my blog? (It will not hurt my feelings.)
*If you have not been nominated, but want to answer these questions, please feel free to do so in the comment section, or even create your own post with a “Get to know me better” title.
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.