*NOMINATION NO. 3*
*BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Being Aunt Debbie, who blogs about various things; however, my favorite segment of hers is “Friday Funnies”. The title is self-explanatory. Go, visit her blog. I know you want to.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
I have given so many that I am running out. This might be a repeat, for those of you who read my monthly Award posts, but then, you probably are not new, so you can skip that.
- Figure out why you want to blog. Maybe create a draft of a post with that reason in it, so that you can take a look there every now and again. It will motivate you. Hopefully. Or, if your goals change, you will be able to go, and edit it. That way, you can see how you evolve.
- Buckle up for the crazy blogging ride. Hold on tight, so you do not end up in a straight jacket.