*NOMINATION NO. 2*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Rachel at FictiveFinesse, who posts chapters of a rather unusual book she is writing. Definitely peculiar. It being in chapters holds your interest and makes you want to read the next part (but you cannot until it is posted).
- If you could meet 7 book characters, who would you want them to be?
Snape, Dumbledore, The Mad Hatter, and 3 of The Six Bullerby Children
- Why did you start blogging and what blogging advice would you give to beginners?
See page 2 of this post.
- Which is your favorite song, movie and TV series/ Web series?
I do not really do favorites.
- Would you rather live in eternal silence or eternal noise?
My gut reaction was: eternal silence, because I (unlike most people around me) am completely fine with sitting by myself in silence for prolonged periods of time. However, then, I realized that the answer might be a little bit more complicated. I am not sure if I could live without music. So, I guess it depends what “noise” really means.
- Name one book that you would recommend everyone to read.
Crime and punishment.
- Write one quote that made you feel differently about life.
“A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.”
- What are you most afraid of?
On my deathbed – not being happy about the life I lived.
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- Which Harry Potter house are you in?
Of course, when HP came out, I knew I was in Gryffindor. I owned appropriate hat + scarf. My two friends (back then) and I pretended to be Harry, Hermione and Ron for the longest of times. Can you guess which one I was? I just took the first online test and I scored Gryffindor.
- What is that one thing which you’d like to improve about yourself?
Letting go of things. It is a work in progress.
- If you could make one award of your own then what would it’s name be and why?
For blogging, or in life?
“The reasonable and logical award”. It could be applied to both. I really value that in people.