*NOMINATION NO. 3 and 4*
(name and icon chosen by me, since it was not specified by those who nominated me)
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Andrea, whom I exchange thoughts and comments with quite regularly. Her posts are usually short, and always engaging, prompting you to think of YOUR experiences. She also has a Doodle Emotions store, if you feel like checking it out.
FROM: Coffee, whom I still am not sure how to address. You can count on often controversial, but definitely thought-provoking posts when it comes to his posts. Some great brainstorms have formed from such.
ANDREA’S/ COFFEE’S QUESTIONS:
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (the most annoying question on earth, I know)
VERY annoying question. Whenever people in real life ask me that, I say: “We shall see.” Then, to their follow up question I reply: “We are not promised tomorrow, let alone 5 years from now.”
- If you could go to the moon for free, would you?
I probably would. Because “why not?”. I know a lot of people say: “No”, but I would strongly consider it out of sheer curiosity.
- What is your biggest fear?
Being on my deathbed and not being proud of the life I have lived.
- In what do you find yourself more brave than others?
Trying new things.
- If you could have one non pet as a pet (and it wouldn’t be dangerous), what would it be?
Not dangerous? So it cannot be a tiger? Well, then, maybe… a human?
- What makes you peaceful and what makes you nervous?
Peaceful – music, swimming, being in nature
Nervous – lines (traffic, queues), places filled with people
- What is one of your qualities which could be both positive for most but negative for others?
Perfectionism. For sure.
- Which country would you visit just for the food?
Tough choice. Maybe Portugal?
- Do you remember your first kiss? Care to share the story? 😉
Yes. I will be unoriginal – no.
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
No clue. I have probably blocked it on purpose.
- Do you prefer blinds or curtains?