*NOMINATION NO. 1 and 2*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: The Unlikely Warrior, who is a young, blooming writer. She writes short stories, poems, and random musings about her life, mental and social struggles.
FROM: Monaminga, who started blogging just a couple of months ago. Her blog is in English and French. She sums up her posts perfectly: “discover and explore different ways to live a simple, harmonious, balanced and dare I say Happy life.”
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
UN’s QUESTIONS and my ANSWERS:
- Do you believe in star signs?
Yes, and no. If one looks hard enough, one will find truth in many places. There is plenty of the Zodiac sign info that does not pertain to me. However, there is a bit of stuff that does.
- Who is your best-friend and why?
Cliche, but my partner, because they know and accept me for me. Also, my sibling, because they know my deepest, darkest secrets.
- What flower best represents you?
What an interesting question… I am not sure, but I’ve done quite a bit of thinking about carnivorous plants lately, so I’d say one of those.
- What is your favorite YA book?
The one I just wrote this month. I really hope it will see the light of day soon.
- What scares you?
Not being happy with myself, and regret.
- If you could choose one thing to change about the world, what would it be?
I’d make opportunities more prevalent for all.
- What would you say to 100 year old you (if you are still alive at that age)?
You did it!
- What does honesty mean to you?
It means telling the truth. Telling what happened, telling how you feel, etc. No matter what feelings it hurts.
M’s QUESTIONS and my ANSWERS:
- How long have you been blogging?
About a year and a half.
- Do your friends and family support you in this?
My family/ friends don’t really know.
- Which is your favorite time of the day?
Definitely the evening.
- What would be your dream vacation?
I really need to come up with an answer to this. I used to have one for decades, but I finally achieved it. I know it would involve great company. Someone I know always wanted to go to the Rio Carnival. Maybe I would accompany them. Or do the bull running through the streets of Spain…
- What genre of movies you like best?
Comedies and thrillers.
- What do you wake up to?
My alarm, and recently, a boiling tea kettle.
- Are you a morning person?
No. Not at all!
- What motivates you?
I motivate myself. I want more. I want to do better. So I push myself.
- How do you think your friends see you?
As someone they can rely on, someone spontaneous and daring.
- What would be your idea for saving the environment from pollution?
I am big on public transportation. Find a way to reduce the amount of cars. There is no way every single person needs a car.
- Happy or peaceful, what is more important to you?
Fascinating question. To me, they go hand in hand. Being peaceful makes me happy. However, I can be happy and not be peaceful.
(I think I skipped the nominations last time around, so I had to make up for it this time.)
- What scares you?
- If you could guarantee living until you’re 100 years old, would you?
- What would your dream vacation be like?
- What’s your morning routine?
- What is your biggest motivation?
- What is your favorite time of day and why?
- When do you write most and why? (day of week, time of day, etc.)
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.
Pages: 1 2