*NOMINATION NO. 1*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: A Rad Gamer, decided to join the blogging community in the month of February (this year), loves quotes, and does tech reviews.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
QUESTIONS and my ANSWERS:
- What is your goal in your life?
To be overall happy, and have no regrets when I am on my death bed.
2. Mention your most favorite destination?
3. What is the best life teaching movie you have ever seen till now?
Most of horror movies are definitely teaching. After watching so many of them, I know, that if stuck in a house with a serial killer, I should not go into dark rooms (attics, cellars) if I am trying to escape them. Also, just because we are coming off of a Christmas season, “Home Alone” needs to be mentioned. That was a pretty skillful child.
4. Narrate one incident that changed your life?
In my opinion, we encounter life – changing moments every day. I could talk about meeting my partner for the first time, but the moment that REALLY changed me was someone close to me dying. My apologies for being grim. However, this is meant to be a positive thing – I appreciate people more, I live more in the moment, etc.
5. What will you do if you have one chance to go back in time?
I would not try to change anything from my past, but if given the chance to go back to relive something, I would choose a family vacation.
6. What is the best decision you have taken in your life?
I am not one to count my eggs before they hatch, and since most of the major decisions still have the time to turn my life upside down, I choose not to mention any,
7. Do you think Humans still deserve to live in this world and why?
A provoking question. Even though I do not think very highly of most humans, I do think that we deserve to be here, because we are here for a reason.
8. Best quote you remember.
9. What gives you satisfaction of living your life.
Now that is existential… Hunger for knowledge, and the need to better myself.
10. One best advise to fellow bloggers you can give.
Thicken your skin. One way, or another, sooner, or later, you will need it.
On a more positive note – have fun with your blogging adventure.
11. Introvert or extrovert?
I used to be an extrovert 100%. I am still unsure of when things shifted, and what caused it. Currently, I feel a bit more introverted. However, when in the right situation, among the right people, I become extroverted again. I am so good of an actor, that I do not know which one is my mask, and what is real.
I would like to re-use the ones I was presented with.
PLEASE, if you would like to create a post, in which you were to answer the above questions, GO FOR IT! Let me know, so I can go and read.
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.