*NOMINATION NO. 3*
*THE CHRISTMAS TAG*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Jeanne, who shares comprehensive food recipes, food reviews, food history and more. I have tried a few recipes and they turned out great, so give them a try yourself.
- You must thank the person who nominated you
- Use the graphic provided.
- Answer the questions given.
- Nominate other people.
- Give the nominees questions to answer.
- HAVE FUN!
JEANNE’S QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
1. What present did you always want as a child and never received?
No clue. Maybe that means that I always got what I wanted. Maybe it means that I never want unnecessary thing. You decide. BUT, my sibling wanted a reindeer, which they never got.
2. What are your top 5 Christmas movies?
Home Alone, Home Alone, Home Alone, Home Alone and probably Home Alone. It is a family childhood tradition that I just cannot let go of.
3. Out of all the Christmas songs, which one makes you truly joyful?
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!
4. What special memory do you have of Christmas morning?
Joyous faces coming together.
5. What was your favorite Christmas gift?
6. At what age did you realize that Santa was not real?
I think somewhere around 7-8. At least the image that I had in mind. Santa IS real, though.
7. How long do you stay awake on Christmas Eve?
Depends. Ideally, I go to bed at the same time I would on any other day.
8. What traditions have you made for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Working on my own, but I am all about ditching stress and enjoying the Season. There are plenty of food traditions, though.
9. Are you a all year Christmas shopper or a last minute shopper?
Neither. I think last minute shopping is ridiculous. Who wants to be running around… wait.. Who wants to be snailing around and be stuck for an hour in the parking lot? But “all year” is too much. If I see something in January that I think someone will like, I do not keep it until Christmas. I gift it to them just because. I think the end of October/ November is when I do most of my Christmas shopping.
10. What is the hardest thing you have ever had to put together during Christmas?
I will not nominate anyone, since you might not be like me. You might not want Christmas-y things on your blog in January. But, if you do, feel free to answer the above questions. (Or share in the comment section!)