*NOMINATION NO. 4*
*MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Rachel, who shares comedy skits, short stories and book chapters she writes.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate other people.
6. Notify your nominees.
7. Ask your nominees any number of questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
8. Share a link to your best post(s).
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
Do you not know enough about me already, People?
- I find that setting strict rules/ timelines for myself motivates me well.
- As much as I obey my own rules, I am not fond of other people’s rules.
- I have muscles. Just like you.
RACHEL’S QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
Keep playing that sport!
What is your goal in life?
To be happy with my life.
If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be?
A self-help one?
Are you happy with what’s happened in your life so far?
There is always room for more. We always want something better. But I AM happy with what I have and how my life has been so far.
What Marvel superhero would you love to be?
Let me turn this around. What Marvel superhero do you think I am?
MY BEST POST:
I cannot pick my best. Instead, I would like to share a post, which has no comments. Please take a read here.
I dare EVERYONE who reads it to respond to the below questions. If you do not want to create a post on your blog, PLEASE respond in comments. It is for research purposes and it is important to me.
MY QUESTIONS to the NOMINEES:
What makes you choose a book to read?
What makes you keep reading with fervor a book you started?
What makes you ditch a book you started reading?
Funny/ weird question: What are you wearing?
Please be as detailed as you wish.