*NOMINATION NO. 2 and 3*
*THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Vic, who is out of this world. Cosmic. She shares pictures, humor and widely defined history. Her blog brings you back to the music and movies from the olden days, causing nostalgia, as well as disbelief in what used to be.
FROM: Jeanne, who needs to clone herself, because I do not know how she splits her time between being in the water and in the kitchen. A swimmer, instructor, diver. And a great cook. I tested some of the recipes she shared.
- Place the logo on your site.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Reveal seven things about yourself.
- Nominated other bloggers.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I am not an Irish leprechaun.
- I like the color green.
- My name is not Patrick.
- I like good beer.
- I do not like stout.
- I have found a four-leaf clover in the past.
- I don’t mind black pudding.
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.