*NOMINATION NO. 1*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Ash, who writes deeply passionate poetry, shares photos of his stunning surroundings and posts quotes that are inspirational.
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you for the award.
- Post the award image (see page no.1).
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate other bloggers to pass this award onto.
- Compose a set of questions for those you decided to nominate.
Ash’s QUESTIONS and my ANSWERS:
- If you could travel to one place in the world for inspiration, where would it be?
For inspiration? I never thought of inspiration as the purpose of my travels. However, I am able to find it in many different places. If I feel like writing something less structured, I like to venture out into nature away from people. Top of a mountain. A river bank. Etc.
- If you wrote a book or something in your genre to produce a book, who would receive the first copy and why?
That is such a unique question. You are on a roll here. I think that the first copy is something I would keep for myself. But the first I would give would probably go to my sibling. Because I know they would enjoy it.
- What’s your earliest memory of writing something?
Oddly enough, I think I started with poetry. It was to express my feelings. Maybe in 6th grade? I was a pretty late bloomer (when it comes to writing).
- Besides writing, what’s another passion of yours?
Coaching. In a variety of ways. I tutored when I was younger, I counseled professionals and I enjoyed it.
- You’re in the middle of nowhere, you pull up to a red light. The light seems to be taking forever. You don’t see a soul for miles, do you run the light? Yes or No?
That would probably depend on other factors. I can get pretty frustrated with red lights. However, I would be slightly suspicious of a long red light in the middle of nowhere with no traffic.
- Where/ what for you do not mind waiting?
- Aside from sliced bread, what is the best thing?
- What are you really bad at?
- If you had a minute of everyone’s attention, what would you say?
- Sushi or tacos?
- What would make an ideal gift for you?
- What has been the most challenging thing in your life to date?