*NOMINATION NO. 2*
*WANNA KNOW YOU BETTER TAG*
From: Rashi, who writes mostly poetry, but also shares original stories and sometimes publishes her paintings.
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you for the tag.
- Post the tag image (see page no.1).
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate other bloggers to pass this tag onto.
- Compose a set of questions for those you decided to nominate.
Rashi’s QUESTIONS and my ANSWERS:
- What really makes you angry?
Soooo many things grind my gears. People going slow in the fast lane. People on their phone slowing down traffic. People who are never on time. Two-faced people. Liers. Etc.
- If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
Probably Australia. There is SO much to see in that continent-country.
- What has been your best moment this year?
There have been quite a few little moments. I try to appreciate the nice moments whenever they occur. The best? Probably visiting a new town over the Memorial Day Weekend and admiring the sights.
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?
NIGHT OWL 1005%.
- How do you deal with stress?
What I think makes all the difference is resolving stress ASAP. Many people seem to harbor stress and it ends up forming an ever-growing snowball, which then causes an avalanche. I take stress very matter of factly. First, I consider why I feel the way I do. Then, I ask myself if I can do anything about the situation. If there is something I can do, I do it. I take a few minutes to fume (if it is not in the middle of a highway) and then proceed with solving the problem. If there is nothing I can do, I accept that things are out of my control. If there are things I cannot influence, I just let it go and move onto another thought. I go for a nature walk and take slow, deep breaths. Music also helps. Sounds simple, and cliche but it works for me.
- What do you think are your three best qualities?
To me, honesty is very important. I do not like playing games. Do not waste my time. If you lie to me, it means I cannot count on you. Reliability is another thing. There are people who will do anything to keep their promise, and then there are people who simply do not care. Curiosity is my last pick. I like it when someone shows interest in learning something new. I realize that there probably are more important qualities, but these came to my mind first.
- How would you describe your personality?
It is difficult to put myself in a box. I do not say that just because I want to feel unique/ special. It is because I feel like I have so many different traits that work together to form me. Introversion or extroversion? For the longest time, the Myers-Briggs would tell me I was an extrovert and I agreed. Now? There are moments where I am introverted and extroverted at others. It depends on the setting and the people around me. Sensing or intuition? Because I like analyzing any- and every-thing, I think “sensing” is better suited. However, I seem to have quite decent intuition, too. When it comes to thinking vs. feeling, I think I am visibly on the thinking part of the scale. Most definitely. Others seem to complain about it quite a bit. Judging or perceiving? Even though I think I’m closer to judging with my need to plan and organize things, I love improvising, too.
- Which of my posts is your favorite? Why?
I liked your poem “Open” a lot because it perfectly described how we feel when we step ahead into the future without knowing what it holds. I also enjoyed the poem you crafted for your sister’s B-day.
- What is your favorite color?
- Would you prefer sciences (including math) or languages?
- Where/ what for you do not mind waiting?
- Aside from sliced bread, what is the best thing?
- What are you really bad at?
- If you had a minute of everyone’s attention, what would you say?
- Sushi or tacos?
- What would make an ideal gift for you?
- What has been the most challenging thing in your life to date?