First of all, I apologize for this post being late. Last week (2nd Tuesday of the month), I woke up and realized that the post was due. There was no way I could publish it on time. Thank you for patiently waiting until now.
Today, I present to you the 7th episode of the Blogging Tips.
If you have missed the previous ones, or just want to refresh your memory, feel free to check out:
JANUARY – rules; an introduction
FEBRUARY – tells you how to get the most comments.
MARCH – gives you tips on how to promote your content.
APRIL – gives great advice to newbies and reminds us of the basics.
MAY – reveals what to do to gain a following and what not to do if you do not want to lose the audience you already have.
JUNE – showcases the most popular niches if you are trying to pick one for yourself, or if you are looking to re-brand.
I hope you find some things there that will help you make your blogging world a better place.
What do you use WordPress (or whichever other blogging platforms) for?
- We spend most of our time here reading (vs. writing).
- No one writes to kill time, but a few people read to kill time.
- To my surprise, most of the respondents are not thinking of WP as a platform for future sales.
- Attracting like-minded people with our writing is low on the list of priorities, but connecting with other bloggers through THEIR writing is of the utmost importance.
- The main reason for writing is to release our thoughts and emotions, closely followed by writing in order to share our knowledge on specific subjects.
- The results for learning something new and finding inspiration are comparable among the reasons given for reading other blogs.
- To me, practicing writing is a big reason for my blogging. Apparently, that is not really the case for others. Kudos to you for already being great at what you do!
On average, how much time do you spend on WordPress every day? (If you do not visit WP daily, please specify what time period your time spent relates to. Example: 3h/ week; mainly on the weekends.)
A huge THANK YOU to those who participated last month. You are making this blogging world a better place. Please consider contributing this time around, too.
Please feel free to go through my Contact page and share with me what YOU would like investigated and answered by the Community next month.
Did you enjoy reading this post? Hit LIKE.
Have some thoughts on the topic? Share in the COMMENTS.
Do you regularly enjoy my blog? Be sure to FOLLOW.
Are my posts getting lost in your busy Reader? Try SUBSCRIBING.