*NOMINATION NO. 5*
*A REAL NEAT BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Ajeanneinthekitchen, who runs a successful (mainly) culinary blog. Recipes include ingredients, easy-to-follow instructions, and helpful pictures so that you know if something is not going as planned. She is so much more than a cook, though.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with new questions for the people you nominated.
Jeanne’s QUESTIONS and my ANSWERS:
- What brings you happiness?
The smallest things in life. A nice, sunny day. A swim in the ocean.
- Where is your favorite place to travel to?
Anywhere where I have not been to yet.
- What is your favorite food?
I do not have one, but I like Mexican.
- When you blog, who is your audience?
Anyone and everyone. I think that my blog is diverse enough that it could interest all sorts of people. I am definitely open in meeting people from all sorts of different backgrounds and with different interests.
- What is your biggest accomplishment in life?
I am quite proud of my level of education.
But I think I am just proud of coming this far. Meaning being where I am right now the way I am right now.
- What is your favorite type of blog to follow?
I follow all sorts of blogs. I read about books, cooking, politics, etc. If you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and write about things I can comprehend, chances are I would read your stuff. (Sorry, physics people. If I cannot understand a single sentence, chances are I will not finish the whole post, let alone hit “follow”.)
- What motivates you each day?
The desire to live and do better.
- Please share 3 things about yourself.
- What has been your biggest blogging challenge so far and how have you overcome it?
- Have you had any blogging highlights that you would like to share with us?
- How are you trying to impact others with your blog? (Please try and narrow it to one thing that is the main goal of your writing.)
- What are you most proud of accomplishing in your life?
- How could I improve my blog?