*NOMINATION NO. 1*
*MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Simon, who shares his curiosity regarding the universe, aliens and more. He also takes some nice photos of the world around us. I look forward to discovering more about him.
- Thank whoever gifted you and include a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the person who gifted you the Award.
- Choose other bloggers to whom you wish to give the Award.
- Ask 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
- Notify those you gift the Award to.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I like simplifying things whenever possible. It might be because I am tired of the unanswered questions rattling in my brain, or because I just like getting things done in an efficient manner. People just complicate things too much. Why? Why give yourself a headache?
- I dislike arbitrary rejection. There is a chance that I will receive a rejection this coming week. I have an inkling and I am slightly upset that it might not be a fair judgment. Losing a race to a better horse is alright, but having your gate closed when all the other horses are out the door is just not right.
- I have not read as many books as I have this year in a loooong time.
SIMON’S QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
- What is the biggest lesson you have learned in your time blogging?Quite a few things actually. One, that there is a lid for every pot. Write and they will come. (That is why you should not quit blogging!) Second, blogging takes a lot of time and effort. Three, it is a great place to be.
- If you could travel to any planet which one would it be and how would you get there?I would like to visit Pluto just to make it feel included again. I would travel on a comet.
- Do you ever give your cars (or other transportation) names?Yes.
- What’s your weirdest habit?Finding a quiet place for myself to sit when at a party.
- What are your 3 desert island must-haves?Like Simon, I would say food, water and pen/ paper. But if I am to be serious. I would say a knife, water purifier, and salt to spice the hunted meat. Or a first aid kit.
I will keep the tradition and use the ones given to me.
What is the biggest lesson you have learned in your time blogging?
If you could travel to any planet which one would it be and how would you get there?
Do you ever give your cars (or other transportation) names?
What’s your weirdest habit?
What are your 3 desert island must-haves?