*NOMINATION NO. 3*
*THE REAL NEAT BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Joshua, who writes short stories and bite-size horror pieces.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with questions for the people you nominated.
Joshua’s QUESTIONS and my ANSWERS:
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? If given the chance, would you do it again?
What is considered “crazy”? According to my standards, I lead a pretty dull life. Some people say me jumping into a fight is crazy. Yes, I’d do those “crazy” things again.
- If you were to meet a genie, what three things would you wish for?
I’d ask for the ability to teleport myself to wherever I want at any given time. I’d wish for happy and healthy lives for my loved ones. And maybe a lottery win.
- Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert?
I think I am both. Life has taught me to be an introvert. Usually, it’s the other way around (introverts turn extroverts), but not with me. In the right company, I am the life of the party. People drain me, and I become introverted.
- In the future, humanity makes contact with an intergalactic alien species. You get the honor of presenting five pieces of art (music, books, TV shows, movies, etc.) – What do you pick?
What an interesting question. I think I would pick various paintings throughout the ages. That would allow them to see the changes in our society and culture.
- What is the accomplishment you’re most proud of?
Being right here, right now.
- If you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?
- If animals could speak human languages, which species would be the rudest?
- Do you ever get tired of blogging? Why?/ Why not?
- Were you ever stranded somewhere? Please tell the story. (delayed flight, lost keys, etc.)
- What is the last home-cooked dinner you have eaten?
- What defines a successful blogger?
- Do you prefer to drive a car or ride a bus?
- Please pick one of the questions that I answered above and answer it yourself.