*NOMINATION NO. 2*
*FINALLY FALL BOOK TAG*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Lashaan, who does an absolutely fantastic job reviewing various comics and books (and sometimes movies). He is detail-oriented, which makes it easier for you to decide whether the book is something you will like or not.
- Mention the person who nominated you for this tag.
- For each category/ question, assign a book that you have read in the past, and that fits the theme.
- Nominate other bloggers.
CATEGORIES and ASSIGNMENTS:
- “IN FALL, THE AIR IS CRISP AND CLEARNAME A BOOK WITH A VIVID SETTING.”
- “NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL… BUT ALSO DYINGNAME A BOOK THAT IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, BUT ALSO DEALS WITH A HEAVY TOPIC LIKE LOSS OR GRIEF.”
- “FALL IS BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON, SHARE A NON-FICTION BOOK THAT TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING NEW.”
- “IN ORDER TO KEEP WARM, IT’S GOOD TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH THE PEOPLE WE LOVE
NAME A FICTIONAL FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD/FRIEND-GROUP THAT YOU’D LIKE TO BE A PART OF.”
- “THE COLOURFUL LEAVES ARE PILING UP ON THE GROUND
SHOW US A PILE OF FALL-COLOURED SPINES!”
- “FALL IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR SOME STORYTELLING BY THE FIRESIDE
SHARE A BOOK WHEREIN SOMEBODY IS TELLING A STORY.”
“THE NIGHTS ARE GETTING DARKER
SHARE A DARK, CREEPY READ.”
- “THE DAYS ARE GETTING COLDER
NAME A SHORT, HEARTWARMING READ THAT COULD WARM UP SOMEBODY’S COLD AND RAINY DAY.”
- “FALL RETURNS EVERY YEAR
NAME AN OLD FAVOURITE THAT YOU’D LIKE TO RETURN TO SOON.”
- “FALL IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR COZY READING NIGHTS
SHARE YOUR FAVOURITE COZY READING “ACCESSORIES”!”
This is the first time in two years that I choose not to do an/ award tag. Unfortunately, I have a terrible memory when it comes to books, and, unlike other Bookish Beasts, I have not tracked the books that touched my fingers. That is something I only started doing this year, and I shared those in the last month’s award post.
Again, thank you for the warm smile, a nod, and a pat on the back, but I have to bow out of that one. My apologies.