*NOMINATION NO. 1*
*THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
Mimi at Life Is The Best Coach. Mimi pens very insightful, polished posts on all topics related to life and living. If you would like to know more about her, check out the Spotlight post I did on her at the beginning of the year. Unfortunately, Mimi has been away from her blog for the past few months. I hope to see her back soon, but in the meantime, go visit her blog and check out her content so she has a nice surprise to return to.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and ask them new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and/or on your blog.
MIMI’S QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
- What was your most life-changing experience?
So far, the death of my parents. I am sorry to start so… grimly.
- How do you help yourself when nobody else can help you?
This is such an interesting question! Very thought-provoking. I usually try to help myself, anyway. How? I try to think of solutions and which one would be the best and then I implement it. Yes, sometimes I can feel forry for myself. But after a while, I read, I write, I engage with nature (i.e. find my balance), and then move forward.
- How do you take care of your blog growth?
I try to post interesting content and stir debate, I engage in conversations, I visit other blogs. As long as I keep on writing and someone keeps on reading, all is good with the world. I’m not sure if my blog is really ‘growing’ in terms of numbers.
- How do you maintain relationships with other bloggers?
Responding to comments is a crucial one for me. They take the time to engage with you, after all. Imagine walking away from a friend who starts talking to you. Not cool. Like I said in previous answer – I read other blogs, which I think is paramount as well.
- What’s the best tip you would have for other bloggers?
There are a few.
– Like what you write. If you do not know what you like, experiment. Do not write something just because you think it will be popular.
– Figure out if you just want an outlet or if you want to actually engage with people. Those two require different approaches.
– Try not to get the negative feedback (or there lack of) bring you down.
- What makes you trust other people?
Them not lying. Them sticking to their word and being reliable.
- What’s your biggest challenge in writing or blogging?
Time. Sure, sometimes I do not know what to write about or I do not feel like writing. But, I concluded that all of that comes down to the lack of time. There is so much going on that sometimes I do not really have the proper time to rest, be creative, and write.
- How do you motivate yourself?
By setting goals. If I want to achieve something, I will move mountains. Since I like challenges, those are all the motivation I need. I guess the proverbial ticking of the box does it for me.
- Who recently changed your life for better?
For better? My sibling is ALWAY awesome, so that does not count. I really am grateful for this one co-worker who is a beacon of light in the darkness of workforce. It is a pleasure to work with someone who is smart and just a good-natured person.
- What’s the best book you could recommend?
The Bible is pretty diverse. Alternatively, I would recommend the encyclopedia. But one of those old editions, not the ones from today (Are there actual encyclopedias anymore?) that have the weirdest of definitions.
- Where would you like to travel if money wasn’t an object?
Everywhere! Is such an answer allowed? I love to travel and would love to see as much of the world as I possibly could.
- Aside from reading/writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced this year?
- What do you look forward to in 2021?
- How do you normally spend Christmas? Will it be the same or different this year?
- What is your favorite feeling?