*NOMINATION NO. 2*
*THE ORIGINAL OUTSTANDING BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
DumbestBlogger at Dumbest Blog Ever. I will let you in on a little secret – it is a quirky blog that is far from dumb. I hope I do not disappear tonight for revealing this huge secret. You can find short stories there that will fill you with wonder.
- Provide a link to the creator’s original award post. (Started here by Colton Beckwith)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create unique questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
DUMBESTBLOGGER’s QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
- What is the meaning of life?
To better ourselves and strive for perfection. No, it’s not achievable, but we should die trying.
- How fast is too fast?
When my head spins.
- Do you believe in Karma?
No, she has disappointed me too many times. Unless you have a dog named Karma…
- What’s your favorite type of Jelly?
One that is paired with peanut butter. I would have to say that my top three are: forest berries, lingonberry, and strawberry. (Who likes grape? Yuck!)
- What is the best mode of transportation?
I like planes because they take me to far-away places. I also like my own feet, and/or a bike.
- How would you solve the world’s problems?
I would invent a magic spell to do it.
- What’s your favorite meal?
Breakfast because you can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, etc. Even dessert.
- Aside from reading/writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced this year?
- What do you look forward to in 2021?
- How do you normally spend Christmas? Will it be the same or different this year?
- What is your favorite feeling?