*NOMINATION NO. 3*
*THE AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
Sophie at Sophie’s Corner. Sophie shares book review, writing tips and tricks, as well as author interviews. Did you know that Sophie is very resourceful? She made her own wedding dress from scratch!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Credit the creator (Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala).
- Tag this post with #AwesomeBloggerAward.
- Answer all the questions given to you.
- Nominate some people.
- Write questions for them to answer.
SOPHIE’s QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
- What are your favorite books of 2020 so far?
I am currently reading “When She Was Good” by Michael Robotham. It is a second part of the trilogy (I think it is meant to be three of them, anyway). I am quite enjoying it. Otherwise, I will shamelessly plug two of my fellow bloggers and their books. Golden Review: ‘The Eclectic’ by Colin Reynolds and Golden Review: ‘The Exile’ by Shiloh Carozza.
- Where do you write your blog?
I am not sure what this one means. Some people write in Word and then copy and paste onto WordPress. I write directly in WP. However, I have been having trouble with Grammarly working with the new editor (newer is not always better, ey?) so, sometimes I write in Grammarly and copy in here.
If you are asking where I am located – USA. My bedroom, my living room, or my office.
- Which type of blog post do you like reading the most?
My interests vary widely. I like thought-provoking pieces, but I also enjoy those that make me laugh (and feel all sorts of other emotions).
- Which type of blog post do you like writing the most?
Thought-provoking ones. Hopefully. I love my NROP and my CW equally.
- What book format do you like the most? (e.g. physical book, eBook, audiobook?)
Well, this was probably the easiest of them all – physical book. Everyone knows that.
- If you could travel to one place in the world, where would you travel to?
Somewhere in South America.
- Favorite dessert?
Chocolate. It encompasses such a wide variety. Cake, pralines, ice cream. I will have it ALL!
- If you are stranded on an island, and you can choose to keep either your cellphone or a lifetime supply of books, which would you choose? (Clarification: Your phone has internet and cell reception but you cannot use it to get yourself off the island.)
This one is cruel. I want to say books. Of course. But, the phone has music and my blog. I could just do so much more with it. Reading would get boring at some point. Yes, I know, blasphemy. How do I charge my phone again?
- Which book do you remember most vividly?
The one I am currently reading? I forget them pretty soon after I finish reading. No memory left.
- Would you rather eat good food or wear fashionable clothing?
Good food. Yum!
- Aside from reading/writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced this year?
- What do you look forward to in 2021?
- How do you normally spend Christmas? Will it be the same or different this year?
- What is your favorite feeling?