*NOMINATION NO. 5*
*THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
Robin at Confessions of a Patchwork Momma. She is like me in the sense that she blogs about a variety of things, including her arts and crafts, her family, and mental health.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they posed to you.
- Nominate new bloggers and give them questions.
- Include these rules in your post and use the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
ROBIN’s QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
- Why do you blog?
To let my thoughts run wild, to spark a debate, to learn, to stretch my limits, to create.
- If you could time travel, what historical period would you like to visit and why?
The beginning of the world so I could then tell all these people what the truth is. Oh, wait, they probably would not believe me, anyway…
- What is the biggest life lesson that 2020 has taught you?
It definitely reinforced a few things – if things can get worse, chances are they will. Also – keep on fighting; you can do it! And – be flexible and open to new things.
- Sweet or savory?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas. Or at least it is the closest to a “favorite.” Why? Because of all the magic that it brings.
- What is the most frustrating aspect of blogging for you?
Not getting the exposure that I would want.
- What do you do for exercise?
I run, I walk, I swim, I go to the gym, I play some sports.
- What’s your favorite hobby besides writing?
Reading. Aside from that, traveling.
- What are your guilty pleasures if you have any?
Mind-numbing movies/ TV-series. Sometimes our brains need to breathe, too.
- What character from a book or film would you like to meet?
Superman because I bet he is in with the most powerful and could make the proper introductions.
- Which post have you written that we should all read? (re-using this one because it’s so good)
It IS good. I would direct you to a list of my posts with descriptions so you can choose for yourself. I think that all of my posts need to re-read. (Change the year in the link to 2017 or 2018 for more.)
- Aside from reading/writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced this year?
- What do you look forward to in 2021?
- How do you normally spend Christmas? Will it be the same or different this year?
- What is your favorite feeling?