As part of the Award Weekend, please make sure that you visit my other Liebster Award post here.
What is the opposite of “when it rains it pours”? I am trying to describe an avalanche of something good. Please share in the comments if you have an idea on how to word it.
Minutes after I scheduled my other Liebster Award post, I got nominated for this award AGAIN. Oh, the joy! I really feel SO appreciative and humbled. Mentally, Friday was not a good day, so this surely helped me lighten up a little.
My thanks go to Obinna this time around. On Shards of Bards you can find writing prompts, as well as posts on inspiration and faith. Go take a look.
The questions I was asked with my replies can be found below.
- What is ‘blogging‘ to you?
- Many say that blogging is a form of therapy, and I have to agree. It enables you to speak out to the world, and if you are lucky enough, you will get some insightful responses.
- What/who inspires you to blog?
- I inspire myself. And so does the WordPress Community. More on why I blog, you can find in here.
- What is/was your greatest challenge in your Blogventure?
- The first challenge was definitely getting started. It required me to sit still and sign up for an account, choose a theme, customize it and write the first post. While my page is still a work in progress, that initial challenge is behind me. Now the challenge is to STAY MOTIVATED and post regularly. And last, but not least – time. There is so much I would want to do on here, but time is limited. 😦
- What do you want to achieve on your blog before December next year?
- First, I want my blog to still exist and be updated regularly this time of year next year. I believe that everything else will fall into place if I just do that. Of course, it would be great if my following increased and we all had amazing discussions in the comment sections.
- What advice would you give new bloggers?
- Stick to it. It might be discouraging in the beginning, but do not lose focus. Write as if you were writing for yourself. Believe that others will want to listen. Also, participate in the WordPress events such as “Community Pool” and “First Friday”. Do not be afraid to leave comments on other people’s work. That is how amazing connections start.
You all just have to forgive me, but currently, I do not have the mental fortitude or the time to come up with new nominations and questions, so I will repeat those from my previous Award post. Again, my apologies, but I am trying to deal with too much real life.
- Thoughts of an Anxious Avocado
- Open source
- Walking Oxymoron
- the Lamp, the Teacup and some Chaotic Overthinking
- Enamorado Blogs
And now for the questions for the selected few*:
(*Feel free to answer these in the comments if you were not selected, but still wanted to share!)
- What would be your perfect vacation spot and why? You could be as specific or as vague as you want to be.
- If you were to win a real award like an Oscar, who would be the first person you would thank in your speech and why?
- Tea or coffee?
- Tell me about something you did recently and enjoyed doing. It can be a book or movie suggestion, or maybe something you have done outdoors, or a dish you cooked. The sky is the limit!
- Bananas or strawberries?
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!