*NOMINATION NO. 4*
*SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Andrea, who who is a doodler. But not only. She shares her experiences with us in a personalized, relatable way. There is a lot of humor in her posts, but also some great information on various topics, such as OCD.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
- Answer the questions your nominator asked.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Ask them some questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
Andrea’s QUESTIONS and MY ANSWERS:
- Where do you live and what’s the best the thing about the area where you life?
The US. It is warm! (Andrea, I know you do not like that, but I feel like I have been frozen for many years, so now I am enjoying defrosting myself.)
- Name 1 thing most people wouldn’t expect from you.
Hmm… that is a cool question. When it comes to people who do not know me in real life – they mostly do not expect how fiery I can get. When it comes to bloggers – my diverse interests? You can just take a look at the blogs I follow – ALL sorts there.
- What is the first movie you have ever seen?
- On a first date, do you prefer to go to the cinema, or watch a movie at home?
Neither. First date should be less committal than home, but should allow for discussion (no cinema).
- What gives you inspiration for your blogs?
The news, other bloggers, nature, people around me, etc.
- Do you rather take your own revenge or let karma do it for you?
I used to be driven by revenge. Now, not so much. Most people are not worth more of my time. I understand that most of them are already miserable, so why add to their suffering?
My QUESTIONS to YOU:
Please answer 5 of the 6 questions I was asked (your choice which).