*NOMINATION NO. 1*
*WANNA KNOW YOU BETTER TAG*
(See page 1 for thanks and intro.)
FROM: Simon, who shares random thoughts and pictures on his “whiteboard” of a blog.
- Mention the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate other people and create questions for them to answer.
Simon’s QUESTIONS and my ANSWERS:
- What really makes you angry?
So many things make me angry, but mainly “dumbness” and the lack of consideration for others.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would not be challenging to become tired of eating the same thing day in and day out. Does pasta count? There can be so many variations with it that I think I could keep myself from hating it by day 3.
- What is your biggest fear?
To die with regrets and the realization that I was not happy throughout my life.
- What has been your best moment this year?
There have been plenty of great moments this year, but my favorite one was on my out-of-town weekend. The weather was gorgeous. I climbed onto the top of the tower and saw a fantastic view. Pure bliss.
- If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
Australia’s outback maybe.
- How do you relieve stress?
I breathe, I listen to music, I write, I read, I talk to myself (in my head).
- Would You Rather Go To Space Or To The Bottom Of The Ocean?
I don’t think anyone has gone to the bottom of the ocean, so it definitely would be interesting to be the first. However, I think a lot is hiding there…
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s your favorite sport?
1) If you could do or be anything, what would it be?
It would be neat to teleport so that I could see my family more often. That way, I could also live my life and not have them complain about me not seeing them regularly.
2) Name one thing you would like to do or see in your life?
Visit every continent.
3) Are you a chocolate lover? If so, what kind?
Of course. Although, less these days. As a kid, I had a phase for white chocolate for a while. Milk chocolate has been present throughout. Some dark chocolates are actually delicious, too.
4) What have you done that’s embarrassed you?
I don’t get easily embarrassed. There is nothing I remember right now, but probably me making some sort of a mistake.
5) Can you still write well with a pen/pencil?
Of course. I was born more than 10 years ago.
6) Why do you blog?
It is because I long to discuss things and gain a fresh perspective on various topics. Feeling the need to foster my creativity is also a big reason why I do this.
7) What’s your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
There is something precious to me about every single one. It’s impossible to choose from HUNDREDS of my posts, but –> HERE <– is one from way back, which did not get much (*cough* any *cough*) love.
8) What’s your most popular blog post?
How to discover new blogs.
9) Who’s a blogger that you have blog envy for?
I do not like envy. It’s not a part of my dictionary. I am me, and this blog reflects that.
10) Do you prefer tea or coffee?
What would you prefer?
- Beach or mountains
- Ice cream or milkshakes
- New York or Paris – Neither
- Ugly genius or Good looking stupid – Both (If I were an
- ugly genius, I would figure out how to make myself good-looking. If I was stupid but good-looking, I could land someone rich and be able to do whatever I would like. Stupidity = ignorance is bliss. Life would just be simpler.)
- Pizza or Burger – Pizza, because it’s much more versatile.
- Summer or Winter – Summer. Definitely summer.
- City or Village – A village not too far away from the city.
- Spring or Autumn – If spring is my favorite season (per one of the above questions), then you should be able to know the answer to this one.
- Mathematics or Science – Science
- Train or Aeroplane
Please answer the same sets of questions as I did.