*** NOMINATION NO. 9 (out of 15) ***
*THE LIEBSTER AWARD*
FROM: Nash, who blogs about important social issues. He expresses his views and backs it up with research and examples.
QUESTIONS FOR ME (and my answers):
1.Is it harder to be man or a woman ?
I think it is much harder to be a woman. Pregnancy. Child birth. Enough said.
2.Favorite animal ?
Exotic: pandas, koalas, tigers. Domesticated: dogs.
3.Who do you love the most ?
I love my family.
4.The best present you ever got is ?
Probably a guitar that I always wanted. A decade later and I still do not know how to play… I know… Very said. One day!
5.What would you tell to a younger version of yourself ?
Enjoy your kid years. Be careless. Sleep as much as you can.
6.What are you doing beside writing blogs ?
I do have a full time office job. Other than that, in my spare time, I like to read and travel.
7.What is your real name ?
Ha! Good trick! I am not telling.
8.Do you speak some foreign language or languages ?
Yes, I speak a few. Well, I used to. I forgot a lot…
9.Do you prefer house or a apartment ?
An apartment is easier to maintain. But a prefer a house for all the other reasons (privacy, yard, space, etc.)
10.The best advice you will give to anyone is ?
Do not lose sleep over things you have no control over. Work on yourself constantly.
Because I have not seen you do an award post. And you surely deserve it.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- How much do you follow the news?
- Are you currently living in the same city you were born in?
- Is there anything in particular that you are looking forward in the near future?
- What makes you laugh (i.e. what do you find funny)?
- What do you stress about the most?
- If you join the circus, what would you perform and why?
- Display your nomination on your blog and thank the person who nominate you.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and let them know about it.
- Form questions for them.