*** NOMINATION NO. 4 (out of 15) ***
*THE LIEBSTER AWARD*
FROM: M.C. GRIMM, who creates fascinating stories with unique creatures.
QUESTIONS FOR ME (and my answers):
- What inspires you?
Anything and everything. A book I read, nature, something someone says, etc.
- How do you define a ‘good friend’ and who are yours?Above all I value reliability. Of course, my friends tend to share my interests. They might or might not share my views on various things. As long as we can have intelligent discussions and agree to disagree and respect one another, we will be fine. What distinguishes a “good” friend from the rest is their honesty and support. I will be there for them, and yes, I expect them to be there for me (not that it happens often).
- What food makes you hungry just thinking about it?
Right now I am in a weird mood and I cannot figure out what I would enjoy eating (I said it was WEIRD!)… Maybe some Greek food? Feta cheese.
- What is your dream job? How can you do it?
I do not think I have one anymore. Yes, becoming a professional writer (i.e. something that would pay the bills) would be great. It would be fascinating if I became the President. I like to have some dreams just for the sake of having dreams, not necessarily to achieve them.
- What was the best day of your life and why?
I am happy to say that I have more than one. Different people are involved, so I cannot just pick one. But what they all have in common is loved ones and blissful times surrounded by nature.
- How often do you daydream? About what?
Less than I used to. But I daydream about vacation destinations quite a bit.
- How easy would it be to live without any technology for a month?
It would be hard to live without my computer. I can do everything I need on it. BUT, I think I would have an easier time than most people these days.
- Define Love.
Obviously, there are different types. Parental, kids-parents, between siblings, etc. Love can also be synonymous with passion for anything. However, when it comes to romantic love … I consider it to be a sum of enjoying someone’s company and accepting them despite their shortcomings. I realize that it is a complex question, but this is what first came to mind.
- Do you think Harry and Hermione should’ve been together instead of Ron?
That seemed definitely more expected. But there would be too much “smarts” between these two. They both are somewhat alphas, unable to be in someone’s shadow. So, in the end, I think Hermione and Ron make sense.
- Have you ever had an epiphany? If so, what?
I have one almost every day. They are not things than would change the world, but they definitely help me change my life. Realizing that I can only change myself and not others was a big one.
- If you were emperor/empress of the world, how would you use your power?
It would be my goal to show the world that it IS possible to have people be good. That hard work pays off. I would reward such people and punish the bad guys.
Whew, those were some good questions!
I hope you guys enjoy your blogging journey and stick with it. I sure look forward to your posts.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- How long did you believe in Santa Claus and how did you find out the truth?
- Super Bowl is coming up – if you could shoot a 1 minute long video promoting your blog, what would you include in it?
- Can you draw? If yes, what do you like to draw?
- Are you usually early or late to arrive at places?
- Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
- What’s missing from your life?
- Give a shout out to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer their questions to you.
- Nominate bloggers for the Liebster Award.
- Write your own questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform those whom you have nominated.