*** NOMINATION NO. 1 (out of 15) ***
*BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD*
FROM: The first one comes from Pia at Finally Unchained. Aside from written posts, she is currently playing with photography and working on creating podcast content to add to her blog. If you are interested, and/ or have any useful tips, go check her site out.
MY STORY: The rules say that I should describe the story of my blog. Instead of linking to my previous blog posts (because, of course, I am sure you read them before, so I do not want to bore you), I decided to write a few words.
All my thoughts in one place.
My oh so important opinions.
Creative writing added to the mix.
No wiser about my “niche” now than when I first started.
TIPS: 2 tips for new bloggers… One – do what works for YOU. Two – connect with other bloggers.
These bloggers are amazing for their interaction with other bloggers. Always thought provoking posts, too!
- Show your gratitude to the person who nominated you and provide a link back to the person’s blog.
- Give a brief story on your blog.
- Share two or more pieces of advice for beginner bloggers.
- Choose a few other bloggers to nominate.
- Comment on each blog by letting them know they’ve been nominated and provide a link to your award post.