*** NOMINATION NO. 5 (out of 15) ***
*BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD*
FROM: Writer In Retrospect, who shares personal poems, which are… you guessed it – INTROSPECTIVE!
WHY I BLOG:
It started with me trying to revitalize my creativity. I knew it was in me, but because it was not used for a while, it was hibernating. I wanted my writing to be more consistent and I wanted an audience. Being very opinionated and seeing the ridiculousness of the world prompted me to start this blog as a platform for discussion.
TWO TIPS FOR NEW BLOGGERS:
Aside from what I already said on the second page, I would like to add:
- Familiarize yourself with your blogging platform (i.e. learn how to customize things and what each option does).
- Try and re-read your posts before publishing, so as to minimize typos. (I try to adhere to that, but it does not always work. For example, this post (because it is SO long, will not be proofed by me, so I apologize, but I do not have the time…)
Great blogs and I look forward to your tips for newbies.
- Post the Blogger Recognition Award Rules.
- Use Blogger Recognition Award badge on your website.
- Share the reasons why you blog.
- Share two tips for new bloggers.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and notify each of them about this nomination.